Offering the beneficial effect of Rhizobium
Natur Rhizo is a member of the Natur Micro family. It contains a variety of Rhizobium strains, so it can be used for growing all legume plants.
In addition inorganic fertilizers, Rhizobium tubers play an extremely important role in in the life of legume plants. They live in symbiosis with host plants, so they are capable of natural nitrogen binding. According to current plant cultivation practice, in case of legume plants both the soil and the seeds are or can be inoculated. Certainly, both methods are recommended during the early and subsequent vegetative states.
Natur Rhizo helps solve the latter, i.e. soil inoculation by providing natural nutrients for the host plant.
Why choose Natur Rhizo??
- Bradyrhizobium japonicum and Rhizobium leguminosarum can also help binding the atmospheric nitrogen.
- Using them help to minimize the use of fertilizers.
- Due to the effects of its Siderophores, it enhances the vitality of the soil, making it even more healthier.
- Thanks to the Trichoderma asperellum ingredient, it boosts the soil's natural resistance to parasitic fungi, such as Sclerotinia.
Natur Rhizo contains microbial strains responsible for the following tasks
|Microbial strains||Nitrogen binding||Mobilising phosphorus||Promoting plant growth||
Helping immunity against fungi
|Cellvibrio flavescens||Bacteria germ number:
4 x 108
|Bradyrhizobium japonicum||Fungi germ number:
5 x 106
How effective is it?
Experimental results by Hungarian National Food-safety Office 2016
Test location: Szalánta, Baranya county, Hungary
Vegetable culture: Soy, Isidor
The results show that Natur Rhizo has brought significantly higher values than those of untreated parcels. An outstanding result was achieved in the number of seeds per pod and crop yield in parcels, which is one of the most important factors for producers. In addition, the product has a positive effect on the nutritional value, which is very important for feeding and nutrition.
Natur Rhizo is especially recommended for legume cultures (soy, bean, lucerne). The two-component composition consists of a bacterial component and a fungi component.
- The recommended dose is 4 + 1 (bacteria + fungi) litre / ha, or double dose, 8 + 2 liters / ha.
- The two components must be thoroughly mixed and homogenized before use.
- Natur Rhizo soil inoculator agent should be applied diluted with water.
This soil inoculator enriched with bacteria and fungi is recommended to be sprayed with field sprayers or specially designed Natur Jet sprayers providing immediate working into the ground, which are marketed by our company and then rotated it into the soil. It is recommended to carry out the process in a windless, non-too-hot day.
With field sprayer:
- For 1 hectare mix 4 + 1 litre (or double dose, 8 + 2 litres) Natur Rhizo agent
- to be applied diluted in at least in 200 litres of water
- after application, rotate it into the soil as soon as possible
With Natur JET:
- For 1 hectare mix 4 + 1 litre (or double dose,8 + 2 litres) Natur Rhizo agent
- to be applied diluted in at least in 40-60 litres of water and rotate it into the soil.
Suggested conditions for application
- Spray it in a wind-free period of time when there is no strong sunshine, at a temperature of 10-20˚C.
- Preferably, the sprayed solution is to be applied to damp soil. Rotate it into the soil as soon as possible, preferably in one go with the application, but not later than within 24 hours.
In original, sealed packaging for 6 months.
Store in a dry, covered place at a temperature of up to around 5 ° C.
If further questions arise, please contact:
In Serbia: Jelena Magoč - Consultant, 0601483020, email@example.com
In other countries: Andras Biro - Export manager, +36 20/801-6346, firstname.lastname@example.org