Not the same importance is given to different nutrients are included in different life stages of plant cultures. Their correct proportion and quantity have a strong influence on harmonious, healthy development. The presence or absence of micro and meso elements can greatly influence the absorption of macro elements. The unilateral and often un-thought of N, P, K fertilization and extreme weather (e.g. drought) experienced in the past few decades also reinforce the importance of nutrition supply through the leaves. Bearing these in mind, we have developed our modern leaf feed with the cooperation of scientists and professionals.
Using Natur Active, the nutrient needs of plants can be met efficiently. Its application makes nutrient uptake of plants more efficient from the soil.
The composition of Natur Active
Nitrogen (N), Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Sulphur (S), Calcium (Ca), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Copper (Cu), Zinc (Zn) Boron (B), Molybdenum (Mo), Cobalt (Co).
Natur Active MONO additives
Different nutrient requirements may arise in certain stages of the plant's development. In order to serve these needs, we recommend the use of MONO additions to the basic composition listed above. MONO additives contain a significantly increased dose of the nutrients needed. Natur Active is available with the following MONO additives: magnesium (Mg), calcium (Ca), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn), boron (B).
We recommend using it because:
- it provides a broad, harmonious nutrient supply / 13 nutrients! /,
- it helps to flourish, harvest binding, the chances of growing a crop,
- it strengthens the immune system of the plant, its resistance to diseases,
- it increases crop yields, improves quality parameters (shelf life, flavour, etc.)
- it to increase drought tolerance,
- it eliminates or reduces deficiency symptoms of certain plants or farming sites,
- it is also possible to order enrichment suitable for actual plant requirements.
How to use it :
- Plant protection treatments can be sprayed in one go,
- We recommend 5 to 6 litres per hectare per treatment,
- Depending on the culture, 2-4 treatments are recommended.
- Natur Active is an integral part of Natur Nutrition Supplement Technology.
- Please, contact our Consultants for a detailed proposal.