Bacteria for the mobilization of phosphorus
Besides the modified composition of Natur Micro, Natur Nova contains the following bacterial strains as supplement:
- Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki
- Bacillus thuringiensis var. tenebrionis
With Bacillus thuringiensis bacteria the mobilization of phosphorus can be significantly increased in the soil. Phosphorous compounds hard to be dissolved are made soluble by microorganisms through various enzymes, and the forms created that way can be absorbed by the plant. Natur Nova also contributes to a healthier soil composition, which also reduces the chance of planting and reproducing pests.
Why choose Natur Nova?
- Boasts all the benefits of Natur Micro, as well as additional useful supplements.
- Phosphorus mobilization by natural means.
- Contains Bacillus thuringiensis strains.
- Contains Trichoderma asperellum hyperparasitic fungi.
Natur Nova contains microbial strains responsible for the following tasks
|Microbial strains||Nitrogen Binding||Mobilising phosphorus||Promoting plant growth||
Helping immunity against fungi
Boosting immunitiy against insect pests
|Cellvibrio flavescens||Bacteria germ number:
4 x 108
|Bacillus thuringiensis var. tenebrionis||Fungi germ number:
5 x 106
|Bacillus thuringiensis var. kurstaki||X||X|
How effective is it?
Experimental results by Hungarian National Food-safety Office 2016
Test location: Környe, Komárom-Esztergom county, Hungary
Vegetable culture: Maize, RAGT Phileaxx
It can be noticed that treatment with Natur Nova improves height of plant, the Thousand Grain Weight, the number of seedlings growing and the number lines of kernels per plant. Its use results in a higher average yield and has a great effect on the growth of root mass.
Natur Nova is especially recommended for arable crops, but it can be used in any plant culture. The two-component composition consists of a bacterial component and a fungi component.
- The recommended dose is 4 + 1 (bacteria + fungi) litre / ha, or double dose, 8 + 2 liters / ha.
- The two components must be thoroughly mixed and homogenized before use.
- Natur Nova soil inoculator agent should be applied diluted with water.
This soil inoculator enriched with bacteria and fungi is recommended to be sprayed with field sprayers or specially designed Natur Jet sprayers providing immediate working into the ground, which are marketed by our company and then rotated it into the soil. It is recommended to carry out the process in a windless, non-too-hot day.
With field sprayer:
- For 1 hectare mix 4 + 1 litre (or double dose, 8 + 2 litres) Natur Nova
- to be applied diluted in at least in 200 litres of water
- after application, rotate it into the soil as soon as possible
With Natur JET:
- For 1 hectare mix 4 + 1 litre (or double dose,8 + 2 litres) Natur Nova
- to be applied diluted in at least in 40-60 litres of water and rotate it into the soil
Suggested conditions for application
- Spray it in a wind-free period of time when there is no strong sunshine, at a temperature of 10-20˚C.
- Preferably, the sprayed solution is to be applied to damp soil. Rotate it into the soil as soon as possible, preferably in one go with the application, but not later than within 24 hours.
In original, sealed packaging for 6 months.
Store in a dry, covered place at a temperature of up to around 5 ° C.
If further questions arise, please contact:
In Serbia: Jelena Magoč - Consultant, 0601483020, firstname.lastname@example.org
In other countries: Andras Biro - Export manager, +36 20/801-6346, email@example.com